Friday, August 8, 2008

Exercises Formildptosis




If you want to waste time watching as a guy obsessed with a name ... this is the place

Saturday September 6 19:30 hs.
Space Phenomena. Historical City Hall.

Hefling interview Ivan Omar Ferreyra, the ideologue of the Georges
Well, yes, there are people dealing with these things.
I am one of them, he checks the garbage that neighbors, he who sleeps with one eye, he who longs to the kisses of clandestine lovers. And yes, I became a housewife violently, with the ability to pall. And so I go out to seek what haunts me, so this search for George in this world.
me a tango, me a blog
The blog is an interesting support for any activity, which is included in the literature. And you write the only way I see it, out of desperation, this support includes the impulse to publish something, out of the darkness. And it's easy, it takes seconds to do, usually for me are things early or late, is a back up infernal a notebook on a line that can be lifted from anywhere. I learned by a Mexican artist, Carmen García Nuñez, we had a blog called me a tango, posteabamos every day and we kept a love story, I ran a whiskey bar in a village of Tucuman suicide, this support helped me to tolerate Hell, to sustain my existence, and was like a prelude to any novel I can write, that immediacy of the blog makes it unique, the creative process of a book requires more processes, bureaucratic boring, corrections views on the blog when postea one is naked, and put the clothes away, where do not need to resort to the shame of that. I do not take myself seriously blogs, it seems a awesome toy, the day I keep a serious look, not do it again. Because if you are full of boring stuff is contaminated, and when one is tarnished can not create, and the blog is designed to generate creativity, but not always can be done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment