Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stalin Smallox Scarred

Who is Ruiz?




Luis Fabiano after six years linked to our Sevilla Fc, firings in a press conference for the whole family Sevilla. The Brazilian was joined by
president Jose Maria del Nido
I saw play "O'Fabuloso" Luis Fabiano.
Sao Paulo,
ending his long career with Sevilla FC, where he began
make history this May 10, 2006 with its historic goal in Eindhoven with two of Maresca and Kanoute's first UEFA Cup for our club achieved in the Philips Stadium PSV Stadion against Middlesbrough FC. After Luis Fabiano get 5 titles with Sevilla. It is one of the great, and leaves with tears in their eyes in an emotional farewell to the club wanted to offer an entire world crack, where we had the great luck to see him play for Sevilla shield on his chest.

So the Brazilian said goodbye. "First, I want to apologize for if ever I have failed in some way and say that six years of many things, many titles, a lot of joy in a wonderful city. The fans received me well, awesome love that passed me on the street ... Are unforgettable six years, and surely I will remember fondly. I hope that Sevilla on your way to be great, doing things, and I will be in Brazil as a fan to enjoy Seville. Right now I'm very excited, I have no words in my head, but thanks to all for putting up these six years. My story will stay here, my goals remain in the videos, but Sevilla will always be in my heart "

" I thought a few months ago to fulfill my contract another two years, but I think that after the beginning of the season was ending my cycle here, and well have to think, consider other things, and decided to go to Brazil, my country, back to the club where I started to play football and jump to the window ... But they are six years long, many titles, but it was time to look for other things, some different motivations. "



"Sevilla is the team is where most years I have been, are the two teams that have given me everything, which will be in my heart. Never forget Sevilla, Sevilla has led me to the World Cup will always be in my heart, think again. My intention is to spend six months in Brazil and six in Sevilla when I retire ... I am always open to help Sevilla, here or in Brazil but after four years, with 34, do not know if I'll play more, but I would like to represent Sevilla in Brazil. "
"The most special moment was the first goal of UEFA, was impressive and where I began to have confidence and be the Luis Fabiano everyone wanted to see. I want to thank the fans, it has been very good to me ... and what I remember is the match against Braga, which was the toughest defeat. "

"Kanoute has been a very special friend, helped me a lot, the two formed one of the best pairs in world football. It was a pleasure to play with Kanoute, has been a great player, very good person. I'll miss him. "



Luis Fabiano kissed the tops collected by our club. " O'Fabuloso,
a footballer "10"
has been part of the best five years of the century-long history of Sevilla FC.
Goals are love, 107 goals achieved with Sevilla shirt. His name is already written in golden letters in the history of the club as one of the best strikers that has passed by Sevilla Fc. In our retinas are the real screamers has achieved with our Sevilla Fc.
Goals Video Tribute Luis Fabiano on the occasion of his departure from www.sevillafc.es on Vimeo .
From this humble blog, thanks for everything. Muito Obrigado!






0 comments:

Post a Comment