Friday, March 25, 2011

Sasuke And Sakura Fanfiction

Arouna Koné, available for Gregorio Manzano.

The eternal injured
Arouna Koné paracer be recovered from his injury for the final stretch of league. No doubt good news for the Ivorian and Sevilla, who after the departure of Luis Fabiano just as men have been tip Kanoute and Negredo, without forgetting the youth squad Rodri, who yesterday succeeded mark a goal in the defeat of the English Under-21 against France 3-2.

Arouna Kone also made two goals in yesterday in the friendly match played against FC Sevilla Estepa, a selection of players from the Sierra Sur de Sevilla, where they won 1-4. Renato Alfaro and scored the other two goals. A Koné who has been hobbled by injuries since his arrival in Seville around the year 2007 from PSV Eindhoven, and injured again in Hannover, the German team which was on loan from Sevilla last season.

Speaking to the club's official media, Arouna Kone has been happy to feel new player after the ordeal experienced by the injury.

Trust: "Yes, long ago that I'm injured and score two goals, I feel great. I feel like a player, trust is coming and for me it is very important. "

two goals: " they are dedicated to Sergio, the physio, who gave me great confidence when I worked with him told me a lot and these goals are for him. "

Available for Manzano: " now I am strong and I think I'll start playing. It is only the coach's decision. "-" I am told that the match was very good and it stays that way to start the group "-" if I would be very pleased that calls for a long time since I am a player and now I feel well, to start again with the group. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment